LCD's SME Service
LCD's SME (small-to-medium enterprises) team helps clients improve commercial loan portfolio performance through improved fee and interest income performance, via market segmentation relative-value analysis.
This improved performance is achieved per each customer's acquisition and retention objectives (i.e., volume/market share), risk appetite, strategic objectives and existing tools/processes.
The SME team will perform data analysis to uncover pricing opportunities and the drivers behind them, putting in place tools and tactics to drive change, measuring/monitoring performance and revisiting targets and tactics.
Our Focus: Lending to Small- and Medium-Size Enterprises (SME)
- Companies/Borrowers under $250MM in revenue
- Bilateral – not syndicated – loan market
These enterprises encompass
- C&I Middle Market (all industries)
- Commercial Real Estate – owner occupied Commercial Real Estate – investor Business Banking/Small Business/Micro-Business Asset-Based Lending
- Government Banking
- Private Banking/Wealth Management
SME Group’s deep data set, and sophisticated understanding of this segment of the loan market
- $1 Trillion in Commitments
- 1,000,000 loan commitments
- Data set updated monthly
- Broad-based, fact-based information set detailing key trends
- pricing – fees and spreads, risk/return
- pricing – market/geographical differences
- sources of non-credit revenue
- levels of non-credit revenue
For more information on LCD’s SME product: